Sunday, November 23, 2014

Holiday Gifts Crafted from Kids

Crafting is so big these days. As the holidays approach, I start to think of all of the things I need to make and people I should be prepping gifts for. There are a billion things out there for us to to make for the adults and kids in our lives and they are all wrapped up in a mason jar tied with string. But what about our kids? I am not talking about crafting for kids, but helping the kids craft for adults and for their own friends, teachers and family members.

I have been scouring the internet for ideas. Here are a few of my favorite crafts that I feel my young school aged/preschool aged kids can do with my help to make something handmade and cute for the adults in their lives that they love:

1. Clay Jewelry necklaces from The Girl Inspired Blog

2. Personalized Candles from the Frugal Female Blog

3. Handprint Salt Dough Ornaments form Crafty Morning

And if none of these are your style.... you can always make something edible.



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to try some of these. What a great help and inspiration to keep little one's busy while they are out for the Holiday's!

    ReplyDelete